Persons contacting the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH and visiting the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH website agree to fully accept the following General Contract Conditions in the version applicable at the relevant time.
1. Knowledge of Use of Electronic Communications Means
Users of the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH website herewith confirm to be familiar with the use of electronic communications, means and to know the security risks implied by their application. The users undertake to solely make legally acceptable use of the electronic means.
2. Ticket Purchase
By purchasing a ticket the buyer accepts the provisions containing security, access and additional regulations related to the event as binding rules. Tickets may only be purchased by use of the official website. Furthermore the buyers take note that in case these regulations are not respected their access to the event will be barred without indemnification. Additional regulations may be published at the website of the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH or printed on the ticket.
3. Personalised Ticket and Identification
Tickets are personalised and are not transferable. Tickets must be protected against damages caused by water or other fluid materials. Tickets may not be altered or copied. A ticket is only valid for the person whose name and first name are printed on it. At the entry to the venue a personal identification (identification card, passport, and driver's licence) must be shown. The event organiser may also check the validity of the ticket by electronic means, for example by barcode.
4. Revocation and Withdrawal
In accordance with Section 312g (2) sentence 1 no. 9 of the German Civil Code, revocation of the contract is excluded. There is also no fundamental right of refund for the tickets. In the case of electronic dispatch by e-mail, delivery shall be deemed to have occurred as soon as the data have been duly dispatched. If the e-mail nonetheless fails to reach the recipient, or if the recipient has lost the ticket, the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH is not obligated to provide a replacement. The purchaser or ticket-holder notes that audio and video recordings can be made by or on behalf of the organizer at any time and explicitly agrees to this by purchasing the entrance ticket. S/he also agrees to these images being broadcast or used on HIGH END websites, social media websites of the HIGH END SOCIETY, and in HIGH END publications.
5. Printer Requirements
A laser or inkjet printer must be used for the printing of a ticket; matrix printers deliver insufficient quality. A valid ticket (colour or black and white) must be produced in a quality of at least 300 dpi and may not be printed in 'economic' mode (or recycling paper). It is the buyer's responsibility that the ticket is printed on plain white paper of size DIN A4 or 8" x 11", the parameters of the printer are standardized and the printer is equipped with sufficient ink and toner.
6. Damaged Tickets
Tickets loose validity if their barcodes are damaged in any way. Should tickets be copied or other fraudulent undertakings occur (entailing to involve the respective public authority) the event organiser reserves the right to reject all tickets and to indemnify the owners of authentic tickets.
7. Postponement of an Event
Should an event be postponed the tickets purchased are automatically valid for the new date (postponement date). The buyer of the ticket has no right to return or to exchange the ticket; a respective procedure is excluded by principle. Furthermore the ticket sale can at any time be stopped without further explanation.
8. Copyright Protection
The whole content of the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH website is protected by copyright law. Therefore, any downloading or printing of individual pages or parts of the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH website is only permitted if the copyright notation and other protected terms will not be removed. In case of a downloading or copying by other means all rights related to the information remain at the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH. It is forbidden to use the website of the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH or parts thereof for commercial use.
The HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH does not assume any liability for personal or material damages occurring in connection with the organisation and the performance of the event. In particular the following disclaimers apply:
- The HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH does not guarantee the appropriateness of any information given on its website, particularly as for correctness, completeness and reliability of any information.
- The HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH is not liable for damages occurred as consequence of errors in telecommunications, technical deficiencies, system failures or unlawful manipulations of IT-systems involved, independent of place and form of impairment.
- Furthermore, any liability due to damages caused by malfunctions, system interruptions (maintenance included) or system overloads is declined.
- The HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH is not liable for direct or indirect (consequential) damages attributable to services or information offered on its website, unless in case of gross negligence or intent on the part of the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH.
- This exclusion of any liability also includes any damages caused by links to other websites.
- The HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH stresses in particular that a click on a link may result in a transfer to another website which has not been checked by the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH and any responsibility with regard to content, products, services and other offers of such other website is declined.
- Information given on the website of the HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH is for private use only and is designed to inform potential users of the event. The users are aware of the fact that all information might be changed at any time without further notice.
10. Applicable Law
HIGH END SOCIETY Service GmbH knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. For questions or problems regarding your order, please don't hesitate to contact us:
Phone: +49 (202) 70 20 22
Fax: +49 (202) 70 37 00
© HIGH END SOCIETY SERVICE GMBH