As an organizer of trade fairs ans exhibitions, we want to give journalists easy access to information about our events and our company by means of accreditation. Accreditation is granted exclusively for purpose of journalistic reporting. That is why the HIGH END SOCIETY reserves the right to verify journalists credentials by having them present a press pass.
Those eligible for press accredidation include:
1. Holders of a valid press pass issued by a Germany or foreign journalists association.
2. Holders of a valid press pass issued by a German or foreign trade journalists association connected with the sector.
3. Persons from Germany or abroad who can prove their journalistic (or photographic journalistic) activity as follows:
- by presenting the original copy of authored articles which are not older than six months at the time of the event.
- by presenting the original copy of a masthead wich is not older than six months at the time of the event and in which they are named as editors, permanent members of the editorial staff or authors.
- by means of a web link to an online publication that they have pusblished themselves and which is established in the relevant exhibition community. In these cases, advance accreditation is required due to the increased effort required for verification.
- by presenting a document not more than six months old which verifies that they work for a school newspaper or by presenting a valid press pass issued by a youth press organization.
We regret that all non-journalist staff, such as marketing or advertising personnel, are not entitled to a Press card. Proof should be provided in German or English.
We would also like to point out, that prior inclusion in our press mailing list does not issue automatically your Press card.
There is no right to accreditation. If the need arises, the HIGH END SOCIETY may exercise it´s domiciliary rights.